Pretty cool example of anamorphic typography. Although a pretty simple process, its finding the right location that makes it work so well…and, I think these guys succeeded. Love the way it grabs you unexpectedly. Created by 2 college students, Joseph Egan and Hunter Thomson, from the Chelsea College of Art and Design in London, UK. Installation is at the college. The first half of the clip is definitely worth the watch. I tell you, there’s genius in creativity.
Monthly Archives: September 2011
- Inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
Barbara DiGiovanniProviding creative services that get results.
- We all have "blue disco ball" stories. I really enjoyed reading this article—it illustrates a valuable lesson in... fb.me/83vY1afbQ 1 year ago
- Love what these guys do! Check it out. fb.me/1T06r45n9 1 year ago
- KISS—keep it simple! fb.me/1RgHdH1Ba 3 years ago
- I've worked with Structural Graphics many times over the years, and I'm liking their new website…especially... fb.me/13B4F83Yz 3 years ago
- Another timely video from Marie TV. Get paid for what you do, and get it up front! fb.me/2dyxBGs7e 4 years ago