I’m loving the new covers on Facebook’s timeline. It’s an opportunity to show off your creativity…scrapbooking your life’s story. Need inspiration? Check out these covers that “Hongkiat.com” put together. You’ll also find a measurement template to help you get it just right. Thanks, Hongkiat!
March 21, 2012
How creative can you get with a Facebook Timeline Cover?
I’ve always been interested in art for as far back as I can remember. I took my cue from all the children’s books I read. The interplay of words and images on a page had always intrigued me, and not long after that, pop-up books became a big part of my library as well. I would spend countless hours pouring over them and wondering, “How did they do that?” So, you might say that my creative path was set long before I even realized it. Professionally, I started right out of high school knocking on doors and putting myself through school. From there I just kept on growing and learning. What might distinguish me from other talented and accomplished creative artists is not so much the art itself—it‘s the heart. Could I imagine doing anything else? Teaching others what I have learned over the years has always been an interest, but I can tell you this—I absolutely love what I do! And, during all of this I have become a mother, knitter, crafts person, a student (again and again), kid’s sports fan, girl scout volunteer, lover of the outdoors, and mistress of a good book. View all posts by bmdcreative
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 10:35 pm and tagged with design, social-media, technology and posted in design, education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “How creative can you get with a Facebook Timeline Cover?”
- Inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
Barbara DiGiovanniProviding creative services that get results.
- We all have "blue disco ball" stories. I really enjoyed reading this article—it illustrates a valuable lesson in... fb.me/83vY1afbQ 11 months ago
- Love what these guys do! Check it out. fb.me/1T06r45n9 1 year ago
- KISS—keep it simple! fb.me/1RgHdH1Ba 3 years ago
- I've worked with Structural Graphics many times over the years, and I'm liking their new website…especially... fb.me/13B4F83Yz 3 years ago
- Another timely video from Marie TV. Get paid for what you do, and get it up front! fb.me/2dyxBGs7e 4 years ago