July 5, 2011
From concept to completion.
I’ve always been interested in art for as far back as I can remember. I took my cue from all the children’s books I read. The interplay of words and images on a page had always intrigued me, and not long after that, pop-up books became a big part of my library as well. I would spend countless hours pouring over them and wondering, “How did they do that?” So, you might say that my creative path was set long before I even realized it. Professionally, I started right out of high school knocking on doors and putting myself through school. From there I just kept on growing and learning. What might distinguish me from other talented and accomplished creative artists is not so much the art itself—it‘s the heart. Could I imagine doing anything else? Teaching others what I have learned over the years has always been an interest, but I can tell you this—I absolutely love what I do! And, during all of this I have become a mother, knitter, crafts person, a student (again and again), kid’s sports fan, girl scout volunteer, lover of the outdoors, and mistress of a good book. View all posts by bmdcreative
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 5th, 2011 at 11:15 pm and posted in Dentists, Stationery. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
Barbara DiGiovanniProviding creative services that get results.
- We all have "blue disco ball" stories. I really enjoyed reading this article—it illustrates a valuable lesson in... fb.me/83vY1afbQ 1 year ago
- Love what these guys do! Check it out. fb.me/1T06r45n9 1 year ago
- KISS—keep it simple! fb.me/1RgHdH1Ba 3 years ago
- I've worked with Structural Graphics many times over the years, and I'm liking their new website…especially... fb.me/13B4F83Yz 3 years ago
- Another timely video from Marie TV. Get paid for what you do, and get it up front! fb.me/2dyxBGs7e 4 years ago